- Registered on: 2009-09-08
- Last connection: 2015-01-26
Reported issues: 9
- 22:24 Redmine Defect #18953 (New): Bulk edit issues does not update Status drop down
- When trying to bulk edit issues, I'm seeing that the Status drop down is not getting updated when I change the projec...
- 05:22 Redmine Defect #18777 (Closed): Moving column to top of "Select Columns" results in loss of all other col...
- Workflow to reproduce:
# choose a parent project that has sub-projects, click in Issues
# by default, six columns...
- 14:14 Redmine Feature #8016: Drag-and-drop issue (ticket) ordering
- 15:34 Redmine Feature #5875: Changes to child estimates should trigger journal entries for the parent estimate
- I am not sure I agree with just creating a journal entry. My use case is as follows: I have higher level estimates o...
- 03:57 Redmine Feature #6386 (Closed): Issue mail should render the HTML version of the issue details
- The view issue_edit.text.html.rhtml should use the HTML version of show_detail(). The current implementation looks l...
- 03:51 Redmine Feature #6385 (Resolved): Issue mailer displays journal entries different from issue_helper.show_...
- sorry for the static, you can close this issue. I confused the fields for the issue with the fields for the journal....
- 21:02 Redmine Feature #6385 (Closed): Issue mailer displays journal entries different from issue_helper.show_de...
- The issue mailer views just enumerate issue fields whereas the show_details() method is more robust and can be overri...
- 19:59 Redmine Feature #6383 (New): modifying flash from model hooks
- It doesn't currently seem possible to modify the flash[:notice] (or any other type) from a model hook. In controller...
- 02:43 Redmine Feature #746: Versioned issue descriptions
- fwiw, +1 :D
- 19:35 Redmine Wiki edit: PluginQuestion (#4)
- a little more usage info
Also available in: Atom