- Login: thomas201
- IRC nick: Thomas201
- Registered on: 2013-06-05
- Last connection: 2014-03-03
- 19:18 Redmine Feature #14434: Email from inside the issue within Redmine
- I just found this on the GitHub repo and it might be helpful. I don't have the time or the equipment to test it but i...
- 10:00 Redmine Feature #14434: Email from inside the issue within Redmine
- This would be a nice improvement for Redmine as we are having difficulties to opening it to our clients ...
- 09:57 Redmine Defect #14894: Make issue links in Redmine open in a new window
- This would rather be a feature than a defect.
- 16:07 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Cannot send Email from Redmine with SMTP
- I don't know how to solve your problem but I can see that your Rails version is quite old.
In the "RedmineInstall"...
- 09:20 Redmine Defect #14875: Redmine has stopped sending emails
- Is your e-mail address still active ?
Redmine behavior doesn't change just like this ...
- 14:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Installed Redmine but only see "Index of /redmine"
- What configuration did you do ? Could we see your files ?
- 17:13 Redmine Defect #14835: Request: Don't notify users of their own changes to issues
- Just go to your account page and check the box : I don't want to be notified of changes that I make myself
- Hello all !
I would like to create some kind of dynamic menu using the collapse(...) style.
- 14:12 Redmine Feature #14830: REST API : Add support for attaching file to Wiki pages
- It is possible to attach files to Wiki pages ... See : http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineProjects f...
- 17:34 Redmine Defect #14807: Incorrect quoting pre-defined text
- Daniel Felix wrote:
> here is a short test. It seems to work. Maybe recheck your notation?
Also available in: Atom