- Registered on: 2008-04-15
- Last connection: 2011-01-02
Reported issues: 17
- 13:13 Redmine Feature #4455: Mercurial overhaul
- for what it is worth, mercurial 1.5 has been released last week and - finally - can output log in xml :
- 10:11 Redmine Defect #1288: Unable to past escaped wiki syntax in an issue description
- actually, html rendering is a 2 stages operation in redmine. First, input is fed to plain textile engine RedCloth, th...
- 09:55 Redmine Defect #4147: Error reading from remote server
please read [[Submissions]] before posting on redmine.org
- 07:18 Redmine Feature #1373 (Resolved): Activity option to monitor Issues updates
- I'm fine with current implementation, thank you Jean-Philippe.
Lluis, please feel free to reopen if you want.
- 15:41 Redmine Feature #465: Inheritence of Versions to Subprojects
- Hi Eric, thanks for working on that.
> # When an issue with a Version is moved, it will unassign the Version if it...
- 09:24 Redmine Feature #465: Inheritence of Versions to Subprojects
- Hi Eric,
> Here's a question: I'm using the term @inherited_versions@ to describe the versions on children and par...
- 10:51 Redmine Feature #465: Inheritence of Versions to Subprojects
- Hi Eric,
> There's still quite a bit to do (permissions, visibility, turn on/off) but it's working good so far.
- 18:29 Redmine Feature #2450: Remove Watchers
- Maybe you could help us giving a use case. To me it seems that a departed employee should have its account locked and...
- 22:10 Redmine Feature #1739: Add ability to change issue author
- Indeed I don't understand why author and assignee auto-watching does not use the global watching mecanism. It would b...
- 22:34 Redmine Feature #2876: A simple plan for wiki concurrent edition
- Hi Jean-Philippe,
You may want to review this patch. Wiki concurrent edition will fail over nicely to current behavi...
Also available in: Atom