- Registered on: 2013-07-18
- Last connection: 2021-06-29
Reported issues: 1
- 09:30 Redmine Feature #19501: Assign issue to <<author>>
- It could be implemented as an option in the project settings "default asignee". Currently one can already select <<Me...
- 11:49 Redmine Feature #347: Grouping issues in Gantt view
- The current static grouping by project/version and alphabetical sorting of the projects in my eyes is a major issue f...
- 10:48 Redmine Defect #10048: Secondary sorting after sorting by parent task
- Confirmed here as well; when 1st ordering is for parent issue, ties (i.e. no parent or same parent) are not resolved ...
- 15:38 Redmine Feature #15928: Disable email notifications for ticket's updates
- 16:20 Redmine Feature #9184: Inline issue editing within list view/custom query
- +1, especially for usability in general project management (no extra clicks / browser tabs upon editing custom fields).
- 09:30 Redmine Feature #7360: Issue custom query: default query per instance, project and user
- +1, absolutely! Seeing all issues ordered by issue # per default is definitively suboptimal behaviour in my eyes.
- 14:46 Redmine Feature #2024: gantt chart editing
- +1! Good for intuitively rearrange work packages etc
- 15:30 Redmine Feature #5358: Share Issues Categories for sub-projects
- 17:04 Redmine Defect #11075: "Manage members" permission allows user to elevate own permissions
- I encountered this issue as well and I would tend to Rajko Albrechts simple solution: take the enumeration order of t...
- 10:53 Redmine Feature #14397: Gantt sorting as a configurable setting
- Why not using the existing sorting-system for tickets also for gantt? It's very powerful as one can even save queries.
Also available in: Atom