- Registered on: 2008-02-03
Reported issues: 4
- 22:21 Redmine Defect #137 (Closed): Bulk edit not working in some circumstances
Bulk editing issues does not work if some of the parts are left as "(no change)". For example, the stacktrace...
- 19:25 Redmine Defect #136 (Closed): Commit message with duplicate issue identifiers
If a commit message happens to have a duplicate issue identifier, then RedMine fails to populate the changeset...
- 18:56 Redmine Patch #219: Issues fixed in multiple versions
- Thanks Jean-Philippe; that would be great. I suspect the
patch will not merge anymore, so tell me if you want it
- 01:34 Redmine Patch #219: Issues fixed in multiple versions
- Hi Jean-Philippe,
I am wondering if you are averse to the functionality
provided by this patch?
The current in...
- 09:12 Redmine Patch #219: Issues fixed in multiple versions
- This patch implements feature request #9196
- 09:11 Redmine Patch #219 (New): Issues fixed in multiple versions
- The attached patch allows for issues to be fixed for multiple versions. Some notes concerning this patch:
- 09:11 Redmine Feature #284: Issues fixed in multiple versions
- Patch #10519 has been submitted to implement this functionality:
- 16:20 Redmine Feature #293: show initially the last x commits in SVN view
- I believe this would be better served by the Activity page.
There would need to be some changes to the way in whic...
- 09:41 Redmine Feature #286: SVN revision pseudo-automatically linked to issue
- Just adding my 2 cents...
It would be preferable to stay away from Subversion specific
features such as post-commi...
- 02:34 Redmine Feature #284 (Closed): Issues fixed in multiple versions
- The short version:
It would be great to be able to say that an issue has been fixed in more than one version of th...
Also available in: Atom