- Registered on: 2013-08-04
- Last connection: 2015-07-29
Reported issues: 1
Im running Redmine 2.5.2.stable.43403 on Ubuntu 14.04.
Ive configured it to monitor repository.
- 10:38 Redmine Patch #5510: Enable Mutliple Versions Per Issue
- Hi Charlie Savage
Ill try to re implement it.I dont know why redmine does not have such functionality, seems like us...
- 15:47 Redmine Patch #5510: Enable Mutliple Versions Per Issue
Ive tried to apply the patch on 2.5.2 and patch failed.
Any ideas how to get this functionality working.Plugins...
- 09:01 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Incoming email parsing does not parse fixed_version
- "IIRC, the valid keywords are "Fixed version" and "Target version" or its localized equivalents." - Is the right answ...
- 17:09 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Incoming email parsing does not parse fixed_version
ive created it specially for testing.
usualy version looks like 188.8.131.52 or something, but i thought may be do...
Im running redmine 2.3.4 on ubuntu server.
My problem is that i can set target version for issue when i open it...
I have created plugin for redmine that displays issues with some additional info.
Plugin works ok.
Now i want ...
- Hi .
Im using redcase 1.0 alpha 1.8 on redmine 2.3.0.
How can i uninstall it?
Remove both plugin folder and db mod...
- 16:31 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Scrumbler plugin
- ive tried to install scrubler.
Ive downloaded it from git.
rake db:migrate:plugin NAME=redmine_scrumble...
- 10:03 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Open issue by email. Attachment is missing.
- Found my answer here
Also available in: Atom