David Lukas Müller
- Registered on: 2013-08-05
- Last connection: 2022-02-21
Reported issues: 1
- 12:05 Redmine Feature #20511: Comments for Textile text formatting
- 13:19 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineTextFormattingTextile (#8)
- added example for table width
- 16:44 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_api_with_ruby (#12)
- added example for pure Ruby (without Rails)
- 08:35 Redmine Feature #24662: Add option to remove trailing whitespace on saving wiki pages
- I am using Redmine 3.2.2.stable and observed the described problem. So the solution to problem #18223 (introduced in ...
- 10:39 Redmine Feature #24662 (New): Add option to remove trailing whitespace on saving wiki pages
- Formatting non-trivial tables with many rows and columns in Textile is very prone to formatting errors when trailing ...
- 10:28 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineTextFormattingTextile (#2)
- referred tickets regarding limitations of current Textile support
- 15:20 Redmine Defect #11697: Problem with Wiki export to PDF / HTML / TXT — 'include' does not includes
- I can reproduce this issue with the following environment:...
- 13:57 Redmine Feature #6401: Make Wiki Redirects editable
That workaround still works on Redmine 2.4.2.stable. Many Thanks!
- 09:55 Redmine Defect #12510: Issues PDF export: Spent time/Float-values aren't rounded to 2 digits
For the particular issue I've observed that on Redmine 2.3.1 I had the following time entries:
- 08:57 Redmine Feature #11253: Total time spent from subtasks on the issue list
- I'm using Redmine 2.3.1. The fix from Bed Dalling (note-24) seams to work for the Web User Interface (HTML). Thank yo...
Also available in: Atom