- Login: schlamar
- Registered on: 2013-09-04
- Last connection: 2018-05-24
- 08:25 Redmine Defect #28725: Mercurial 4.6 compatibility
- Here is a patch.
BTW, the correct way communicating with Mercurial would be using the Command Server and not the i...
- 08:21 Redmine Feature #1306: resolution fixed and % done out of sync
- This is exactly what should be built-in: https://github.com/vaz/redmine_issue_done_ratio_both
- 16:20 Redmine Feature #1306: resolution fixed and % done out of sync
- +1 It is really annoying that you have to update both fields.
- 11:43 Redmine Defect #10887: Can't fetch Mercurial changesets from repository
- Seeing a similar issue...
- 15:31 Redmine Patch #14567: migrate_from_trac.rake does not convert timestamps in Trac database version 23
- Craig, could you please have a look at #14844? Would be great if this could be fixed in this patch. Shouldn't be too ...
- 11:49 Redmine Patch #14593: migrate_from_trac.rake, print out validation errors when doing save
- I would say the sane solution is to run the complete script in a database transaction so in case of an error everythi...
- 11:42 Redmine Defect #14845: Error in user controller
- Should be fixed with #14567
- 11:31 Redmine Defect #14845: Error in user controller
- This is definitely a regression from running migrate_from_trac. Just confirmed with a clean environment.
- 10:44 Redmine Defect #14845 (Closed): Error in user controller
- 11:41 Redmine Defect #14843: Error in migrate_from_trac
- Ah, duplicate: #6868 (why is this not resolved after > 3 years, though?!)
Also available in: Atom