- Login: brother
- Registered on: 2009-10-07
- Last connection: 2013-07-15
- 13:06 Redmine Feature #3988 (Reopened): Show diff in revision page
no this is not solved at all....
- 16:12 Redmine Defect #5403 (Closed): The activity (and others?) feed is not valid
- I think something has changed that make the Atom feed of the activity list produce invalid URLs. They lack the hostna...
- 01:35 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Issues and Issue list can not be shown.
- No I didn't but now I did and restarted apache and all is working again. I think. At least the issue list is showing....
- 22:59 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Issues and Issue list can not be shown.
- Updated trunk to r3625 and restarted apache. Same issue still stays (even in another browser and stuff - no cache iss...
- 12:05 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Issues and Issue list can not be shown.
- Yes. I did restart Apache and that solved another problem where some icons had moved to CSS properties.
- I run a small Redmine setup and after a recent update of the Subversion trunk I can not get the issue list to show, i...
- 15:46 Redmine Feature #3988 (Reopened): Show diff in revision page
- In the revision browser it would be good to have the diff for the current revision. Trac does this and it is a really...
Also available in: Atom