- Registered on: 2009-10-08
- Last connection: 2016-08-10
Reported issues: 6
- 07:39 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin 404 Errors
- Did any of you get this working?
I'm running Redmine 2.1.6 and the latest 'stuff to do' plugin from the same sourc...
- 05:19 Redmine Feature #3595: Evidence Based Scheduling
- Does the backlogs plugin provide this?
George, I see your git repo here: https://github.com/harking/Redmine-Evide...
- 18:54 Redmine Feature #9545 (New): Windows Integrated Authentication
- I want to provide 'windows integrated authentication' where the browser provides the domain user information to Redmi...
- 17:22 Redmine Defect #8710 (New): Include macro does not work in issue description email
- When an issue description contains an include Macro, email updates for that issue display this error instead of the d...
- 23:35 Redmine Defect #6158: Needs warning when trying to close a ticket that is blocked by another one
I agree that a little notice next to the status dropdown would be nice. It's a training issue to make sure tha...
- 19:36 Redmine Feature #3169: Multiple repositories for projects
- 19:59 Redmine Feature #7697: Extend watchers functionality of wiki and forums to be like issues
- Also...it would be great if the list of watchers indicated which watchers are part of the project, and which aren't.
- 19:58 Redmine Feature #7697: Extend watchers functionality of wiki and forums to be like issues
- I'm looking for Ruby developers who can work on my companies Redmine installation. You will be free (and encouraged)...
- 21:35 Redmine Feature #3547: Wiki include macro: add ability to include single section
- +1. This would be very helpful.
Are macros part of the textile wiki engine, or are they added by the Redmine source?
Also available in: Atom