- Registered on: 2008-04-22
- Last connection: 2009-03-26
Reported issues: 0
- 14:25 Redmine Help: RE: Project columns 'lft' and 'rgt' empty after migration 104
- Oh, and by the way, that installation didn´t have an ActiveModel folder to link to, maybe that was the problem.
- 13:57 Redmine Help: RE: Project columns 'lft' and 'rgt' empty after migration 104
- I can´t find Projects.rebuild!.
The CLI in this case means the bash console, the irb interpreter, something else?
- 13:30 Redmine Help: RE: Project columns 'lft' and 'rgt' empty after migration 104
- I have the exact same error.
Have you had any luck fixing it?
- Hi everyone.
I´ve been using de tagged versions of redmine so far with no problem at all.
I tried to checkout the t...
- 16:52 Redmine Help: RE: Can´t attach files to new issues nor issue notes
- Sorry, i found the problem 2.41 minutes after I posted it.
My redmine/files directory was owned by root:root and a...
- Hi, I´m Alex from Argentina.
I´m having this issue:
When I attach a file to a new issue or an issue note, after I...
- 17:29 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine doesn´t send test mail notification
- Hi all, just to say that i fixed the problem, it was due to my configuration. This is the config that worked for me:
- 15:00 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine doesn´t send test mail notification
- Thomas, thanks for the reply.
I did a lot of SMTP debugging with my server when I set it up some time ago here. Th...
- Hello All.
I´m trying to get Redmine to send mail-notifications. I´ve started with the "send test e-mail notificatio...
- 14:08 Redmine Help: RE: import from bugzilla
- Hi, thanks for the input.
I´m using Rails 2.0.2 and Bugzilla 3.0.1. I checked the BZ schemas (great tip!) and the ...
Also available in: Atom