- Login: derLars
- Registered on: 2009-10-14
- Last connection: 2011-12-14
- 22:15 Redmine Help: [closed] RE: 1.0.0 - Context Menu on Issue Overview not working as before
- seems that way:
- In version 0.9.4 and before, a right-click on an issue brought up the context menu, where you could change various me...
- 19:17 Redmine Help: RE: upgrade from 0.9.4 - db migrate problem
- jup, that was the problem:...
- hi everyone,
I'm trying to upgrade from 0.9.4 to 0.9.6 and during db-migration, I get the following error:...
- 23:43 Redmine Patch #4029: Deletion of redmine-project should delete svn-project, too
- Hi Anthony,
nice to hear that. I still hope it get's mainlined.
- 13:41 Redmine Help: RE: redmine tries to access subversion through proxy
- Additional information:
I've just changed the subversion repository of one project to use file:///... instead of htt...
- hi everyone,
the repobrowser of my redmine installation is unable to access any files in the subversion repository...
- 09:47 Redmine Patch #4029: Deletion of redmine-project should delete svn-project, too
- yes, of course there are cases in which you don't want the cronjob to delete the repositories, but there *are* use-ca...
- 00:40 Redmine Patch #4029: Deletion of redmine-project should delete svn-project, too
- Kamil . wrote:
> Did I understood you well that you want to delete project in repo when deleting project in redmine?...
- 10:44 Redmine Feature #4037: LDAP-Memberlist too big
- That is correct - this one should be marked as duplicate and merged with your proposal.
Also available in: Atom