- Login: Klas
- Registered on: 2009-10-15
- Last connection: 2011-09-09
- 14:00 Redmine Defect #6207: Optional description box field in new issue are moved with any theme (no default theme)
- Óscar García Amor wrote:
> When I apply any no default theme the optional description box for file attachments are m...
- Is it possible to set target version when sending issue mails to Redmine? (Target version:1.0)
- Is there a way to hide estimated time for one type of user some how?
- 14:58 Redmine Help: RE: issue import (email or csv)
- Dose anyone know if the plugin works with 0.9.3?
- 09:57 Redmine Defect #6550: Filter from main project
- We are currentley using "Redmine 0.9.3.stable (MySQL)" I tested it on the demo site and i am not able to reproduce it...
- 07:43 Redmine Defect #6550 (Closed): Filter from main project
- When haveing a main project and subprojects in Redmine and browsing issuses all issues are shown but when a filter is...
- 14:43 Redmine Defect #5260: Missing users in project member settings
- No there not members of the current project. if they where they should not appear when typing some of the name in the...
- 13:55 Redmine Defect #5260 (Closed): Missing users in project member settings
- We have migrated from version 0.8.4 to 0.9.3 and that some users are not shown in project setting --> member --> new ...
- 09:55 Redmine Feature #991: Document versioning
- Any thing new in this issue?
Also available in: Atom