- Login: llucax
- Registered on: 2008-04-23
- Last connection: 2017-03-31
- 20:34 Redmine Feature #1179: Optionally allow Text and Long Text custom fields support wiki formatting
- Jean-Baptiste Barth wrote:
> Can you try the patch I proposed in #5794 and tell me if it works and fit your needs ?
- 01:31 Redmine Defect #1513: Fixing issues in commit messages can break the workflow
- I'm using 0.9.4, but I guess there shouldn't be any changes in 0.9.6 regarding this.
I think the problem is well d...
- 17:01 Redmine Defect #3073: Minimum identifier lenght should be 1
- Thanks again =)
- 14:57 Redmine Help: RE: High Memory usage
- I been using this trick for 4 days now and even when the memory usage grew to almost 60MB, then the process was cycle...
- 14:55 Redmine Defect #1626: 2 characters identifier too short?
- Ok, I'm sorry, I just opened a new bug report (#3073). Unfortunately I can't re-close this one myself.
- 14:54 Redmine Defect #3073 (Closed): Minimum identifier lenght should be 1
- Defect #1626 was fixed setting the previous limit of 3 to 2. I just don't understand why this limit is not simply 1 (...
- 04:31 Redmine Defect #1626 (Reopened): 2 characters identifier too short?
- I'm reopening the bug because I don't see any reason to set the limit to 2 instead of 1 (i.e. non-empty).
- 04:28 Redmine Defect #1513 (Reopened): Fixing issues in commit messages can break the workflow
- I just checked this and I don't see any changes in this matter, so I'm reopening the bug.
- 01:16 Redmine Help: RE: High Memory usage
- I've done a small test (using 5 instead of 10, I have a very low traffic instance so I don't care that much about kil...
- 16:48 Redmine Help: RE: High Memory usage
- I have a similar problem, but since I upgraded from a pre-0.8.0 svn to latest svn trunk. I had to upgrade to rails 2....
Also available in: Atom