- Registered on: 2013-10-30
- Last connection: 2017-11-07
Reported issues: 17
- 10:47 Redmine Defect #26836 (New): Filtering issues via context menu should not reset selected columns
- If we use the context menu to filter issues, selected columns are reset to default.
Steps to reproduce this bug:
- 15:32 Redmine Defect #26785: Wrong columns after CSV export
- Here are the steps to reproduce this bug:
h2. 1 - Go to global /issues page
h2. 2 - Clear curren...
- 11:31 Redmine Defect #26785 (Confirmed): Wrong columns after CSV export
- On the @/issues@ page, if we create a new CSV export with all columns, every columns are selected next time we visit ...
- 10:54 Redmine Feature #26332: Add 3.4-stable branch to the GitHub mirror
- I have just sent an email to Jean-Baptiste about that. I also need this new branch.
- 10:31 Redmine Patch #26341 (Closed): Add useful details to error message when a template is missing
- When a template is missing, this message is added to the logs:...
- 10:33 Redmine Feature #25140: [API] authentication with JSON Web Tokens
- Hi Serguei,
I am just talking about API calls here. I could work on this feature, but I would like to know the opini...
- 15:51 Redmine Feature #25140 (New): [API] authentication with JSON Web Tokens
- Currently, the API only accepts two ways to authenticate users:
- HTTP Basic authentication (logins and passwords ar...
- 14:23 Redmine Patch #24839 (Closed): Minor performance improvement - Replace count by exists?
- When checking to see if a query returns any records, we should use the ActiveRecord @exists?@ method instead of @coun...
- 14:27 Redmine Patch #24062: Allow only vertical reorderingin sortable lists
- Hi Toshi
As we are sorting elements in a column, we should add this constraint. If we don't specify the axis, we c...
- 11:29 Redmine Wiki edit: Plugin_Tutorial (#102)
Also available in: Atom