- Login: tho
- Registered on: 2013-11-21
- Last connection: 2022-09-18
- 21:36 Redmine Patch #37679: user.lastname artificially limited to length 30 (should be 255)
- Sorry, stupid typo in previous patch ...
- 21:30 Redmine Patch #37679 (New): user.lastname artificially limited to length 30 (should be 255)
- According to r11392, the lastname length is increased to 255 characters.
It seems that the user validations was ne...
- 11:21 Redmine Patch #33118 (New): Detect plain diffs in e-mail submitted issues and map to attachments
- Diffs sent as plain/text message (as with git format-patch + git send-email) in
issues tend to be textilized, which ...
- 17:37 Redmine Feature #32519 (New): Report more precise error in failed requests (bounced emails) from incoming emails
- When a user sends an invalid e-mail to rdm-mailhandler.rb, for instance with invalid project
id or missing mandatory...
- 17:21 Redmine Defect #32518: Incoming mails handled by MailHandler sometimes logs with the wrong locale
- A precision: the users that trigger this wrong locale for sure do not have their own language or anything set to Japa...
- 17:18 Redmine Defect #32518 (New): Incoming mails handled by MailHandler sometimes logs with the wrong locale
- It happens from time to time that MailHandler logs errors related to incoming email messages
with the wrong locale (...
- 11:57 Redmine Defect #30850 (Closed): Unified diff link broken on specific file/revision diff view
- Clicking on the "Unified diff" link at the bottom of a diff page of a specific revision doesn't work anymore.
- 11:43 Redmine Defect #11325: Unified diff link broken on specific file/revision diff view
This seems broken again with 4.0.1 :)
- 15:42 Redmine Feature #5386: Branch/Tags in Changeset Description
- Marco, here is my patch updated against 2.6.1
It may not apply directly to 2.3.4 (you really mean 2.3.4?), but you...
- 23:32 Redmine Feature #5386: Branch/Tags in Changeset Description
- Here is a small patch (against 2.4.3) implementing more or less this for git.
The patch adds the branch and tags n...
Also available in: Atom