- IRC nick: DasScoot
- Registered on: 2013-11-21
- Last connection: 2014-02-12
Reported issues: 0
- 22:27 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine doesn't work with svn
- Does the svn command work on your Centos system?
- 17:20 Redmine Help: RE: How two Redmine instances access the same Database
- This seems like something you'd just want to do with access rights and permissions. Unless you're set on the internal...
- 22:34 Redmine Defect #13617: Internal error on custum queries after Upgrade 2.2 -> 2.3
- I started using Redmine 2.3.3 a month ago, updated to 2.4.0 the other day, and noticed the same thing. My Ruby versio...
- 21:07 Redmine Help: RE: Getting 404 from api when posting issues.json
- If you're on 2.4.0, you might want to try 2.4.1.
- 22:03 Redmine Help: RE: Can two Redmine servers be synchronized?
- I don't have much experience with hooks, but those would probably be the first place I would go to. Using hooks, save...
- 19:14 Redmine Help: RE: bundler problem while upgrading Redmine
- Earlier this week I was having trouble connecting to https://rubygems.org (which the gemfile uses) but could connect ...
- I've just upgraded to the newest redmine, and I'm having REST API troubles with PHP in 2.4. Using the ActiveResource ...
Also available in: Atom