Erlend ter Maat
- Registered on: 2013-11-25
- Last connection: 2015-08-26
Reported issues: 1
- 14:20 Redmine Defect #20619 (Resolved): When incomming mail has invalid journal id the mail is ignored
- Solved by upgrading to 3.1.0
- 08:48 Redmine Defect #20619 (Closed): When incomming mail has invalid journal id the mail is ignored
- Incomming mail - replies to issue notifications - may contain an email header with a journal id.
In some cases the...
- 16:30 Redmine Help: RE: Add custom signature to
- #3842 (add signature to outgoing email notifications) is about this subject
- 16:28 Redmine Feature #3842: add signature to outgoing email notifications
- I most of the time exit with my name. Would be nice if i could get the signature automatically. I use redmine as a su...
- 15:14 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How can I promote feature requests?
- You suggest that I put the text "bumb" every month to give the ticket more priority?
I'm sure that there is a stru...
Is there a way to promote feature requests to be included in a next release? Some kind of voting system?
- 12:10 Redmine Feature #9786: Add anonymous watchers to issue
- Issue #13740 is also about this subject...
- 12:08 Redmine Feature #9786: Add anonymous watchers to issue
- Nice feature! can this be scheduled for a future release?
- 12:50 Redmine Defect #13698: Wrong argument error when sending email notifications after upgrading to 2.3.0
- When I downgrade mail to 2.5.3 a dependency for actionmailer breaks.
How can I downgrade "mail" without breaking t...
Also available in: Atom