- Login: niklaus.giger
- Registered on: 2013-11-29
- Last connection: 2023-05-17
I opened https://www.redmine.org/issues/38278 with a patch which is in use in our organisation for several year...
- 17:47 Redmine Patch #38278 (New): Basename of repository and Branch/Tags in Changeset Description
- Our development team uses branches pretty thoroughly.
Therefore we are running for a few years a patched version for...
- 12:51 Redmine Feature #5386: Branch/Tags in Changeset Description
- Attached the patch for redmine 4.2 as used in our productive environment
- 13:40 Redmine Feature #5386: Branch/Tags in Changeset Description
- Here a reworked patch with @Minimized changes to settings.yml@
- 14:56 Redmine Feature #5386: Branch/Tags in Changeset Description
- I ported the plugin redmine_revision_branches to the master branch.
Works fine for us.
We would like to have it in ...
- 12:36 Redmine Wiki edit: Plugin_Tutorial (#88)
- Corrected expected test result (tested using redmine 2.4.1)
I reproduced (part) a problem of mine using the excellent Redmine Plug-Tutorial.
I added a plugins/polls/app...
Also available in: Atom