- Registered on: 2008-04-28
- Last connection: 2014-09-18
Reported issues: 25
- 21:12 Redmine Feature #1189: Multiselect custom fields
- Three years since I lost interest in this ticket I have initially raised and after almost a hundred of unwanted notif...
- 13:59 Redmine Feature #1189: Multiselect custom fields
- FFS, can't you guys fix #6914? I've had enough of those moronic '+1' comments.
- 10:23 Redmine Feature #6914: Allow reporter to opt out from receiving email updates
- #1739 is about changing the owner (like Anton suggested), I just want to no longer receive fraking notifications (the...
- 17:32 Redmine Feature #1189: Multiselect custom fields
- I'd like to point all of you to issue #6914 . Enough with the "+1" already!
- 19:07 Redmine Feature #6914 (New): Allow reporter to opt out from receiving email updates
- I have reported #1189 over two years ago. To this day, redmine keeps bombarding me with "+1" emails, without allowing...
- 10:36 Redmine Defect #2894: Update to svn HEAD breaks existing mod_ruby (passenger) deployments.
- I have updated my environment.rb as the deperecation warning suggested, I had previously placed the configuration dir...
- 11:52 Redmine Patch #3211: Minor fix for Polish translation
- There also seems to be a glitch in the way one/few/other versions are chosen. I just saw '3 minut' on my svn-version ...
- 11:40 Redmine Patch #3211 (Closed): Minor fix for Polish translation
- I've noticed one untranslated 'about' that slipped through. Patch attached.
- 17:11 Redmine Patch #3076 (Closed): Polish translation for r2641
- translation update
- 13:38 Redmine Patch #2741 (Reopened): Polish translation for r2460
- translation updated for r2570
Also available in: Atom