- Registered on: 2008-04-29
- Last connection: 2013-01-13
Reported issues: 0
- 22:34 Redmine Help: RE: Can't access Settings after migration from 2.02 to 2.2
- Thanks, works with 0777.
- 15:08 Redmine Help: RE: Can't access Settings after migration from 2.02 to 2.2
- I have the same problem.
- 15:05 Redmine Open discussion: RE: PDF Export Bug still in 1.3.1?
- Check if tmp folder in redmine installation root is writable.
- To be more specific sorting is by version's date. Is there the setting to change it to ascending?
- 14:10 Redmine Patch #4384: Lithuanias language file Update
- Updated Lithuanian language file, based on Sergej's file. Typos fixed and translated previously not translated lines....
- 15:04 Redmine Help: RE: Best Practice for moving redmine installations
- Well, I usually take an easy way and adjust dns entry for Redmine url to point a new IP address.
- 14:50 Redmine Help: RE: Problems with Installing redmine
- Trys this. I usually do it as a separate file in /etc/httpd/conf.d/. (using CentOS).
You should also add NameVirtua...
Also available in: Atom