- Login: yakw
- Registered on: 2009-11-05
- Last connection: 2010-06-29
- 09:10 Redmine Help: RE: High CPU usage
- Hi Felix, thanks a lot for your suggestions.
* Yes, from http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/RedmineInstall it see...
- 04:58 Redmine Help: RE: High CPU usage
- Seems no one has encountered a similar problem.
I think I also forgot to mention that I've recently upgraded to Re...
- 04:52 Redmine Help: RE: High CPU usage
- Sorry, I forgot to mentioned that I'm using Red Hat 5.3.
- Hi everyone,
I have been using Redmine for half a year. At the moment we have close to 30 projects and 150+ users....
- 10:45 Redmine Patch #247: Notification mail sender is the author and includes project information.
- Changed "Assigned to" to Jean-Philippe Lang (I hope this mean this patch will be brought to your attention). Apologie...
- 10:43 Redmine Patch #247: Notification mail sender is the author and includes project information.
- Any idea whether (2) can be added as optional behaviour?
It will be a very nice feature, and will allow notificati...
- 19:22 Redmine Plugins: RE: Code Review Plugin 0.2.7 Released.
- Blue Fox wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I got code review plugin setup, but I'm not sure h...
- 11:17 Redmine Feature #4288 (New): Maintain activity traces of an issue after it has been deleted
- Currently in Redmine, if users create an issue, do a lot of update to it, and then delete the issue (using Admin acco...
- 07:47 Redmine Plugins: RE: Code Review Plugin 0.2.7 Released.
- Hi Haru,
There is a minor problem I encounter when printing the PDF report of an issue: if it's a Code Review issu...
- 18:06 Redmine Plugins: RE: Code Review Plugin 0.2.0 Released.
- Hi Haru Iida,
Thank you; that does it for me! I didn't realize that Redmine allows such configurations :)
Also available in: Atom