- Registered on: 2008-05-05
- Last connection: 2008-07-31
Reported issues: 1
- 11:14 Redmine Help: RE: git repository browsing impossible with passenger/modrails
- FYI, this was due to Redmine not finding the git executable when run with passenger.
I solved it by editing lib/redm...
- 17:16 Redmine Help: RE: git repository browsing impossible with passenger/modrails
- Hey Jim,
Thanks for the info already! It means I have to search further :-)
What are the user rights and apache...
I have installed redmine to hangle a git project. I have alredy deployed several redmines in this config, but ...
- I am encountering the problem described in #1053
I cannot specify a version of the file, which is a required field....
- 16:47 Redmine Open discussion: RE: RE: Analytics anyone?
- isn't it enough to add your tracking code to /app/views/layouts/base.rhtml ?
- 17:11 Redmine Defect #1399 (Closed): git patch order no taking time zone into account
- When having users in different time zones, the list of latest revisions in the repository tab doesn't take the time z...
Also available in: Atom