- Registered on: 2009-11-23
- Last connection: 2016-11-22
Reported issues: 1
- 16:17 Redmine Wiki edit: PluginICalendarExport (#5)
- 20:24 Redmine Defect #13932: File upload does not work with Safari
- I have to correct myself: It does work with Safari 6, but it does not work with Safari 5.1.9 (MacOS 10.6)
- 20:57 Redmine Defect #13932 (Closed): File upload does not work with Safari
- Tested with Safari 5.1.7 (Windows), but does also not work with -Safari 6 (MacOS)- Safari 5.1.9 (MacOS 10.6)
- 21:03 Redmine Feature #1077: ICS view of Calendar
- For the record: the redmics plugin is now hosted on GitHub: https://github.com/buschmais/redmics. Happy forking!
- 14:09 Redmine Feature #8529: Get the API key of the user through REST API
- It would be great for (mobile) apps to retrieve the API key:
# the mobile app asks for username and password
- 08:37 Redmine Help: RE: Email Notification not send on adding news and adding message forum
- The author of the news item is excluded from the recipients list. This is also true for this patch. You should play w...
- 08:25 Redmine Help: RE: Email Notification not send on adding news and adding message forum
- The file must be placed into directory @config/initializers@. It is picked up from there by convention. Not further c...
- 20:37 Redmine Help: RE: Email Notification not send on adding news and adding message forum
- Dmitry Pupinin wrote:
> replace line
> *recipients news.recipients*
> *recipients news.project.members.c...
- 15:18 Redmine Feature #2069: Wiki syntax to link to files in the files-module
- 20:03 Redmine Feature #6269: RedCloth 4 support
- Windows uses can get precompiled RedCloth 4 this way:
@gem install RedCloth --platform=x86-mswin32-60@
Also available in: Atom