- Registered on: 2009-11-23
- Last connection: 2022-01-22
Reported issues: 2
- 19:00 Redmine Feature #6881: Version numbering sort
- I guess the reason for this ticket not being solved within 10 years is the fact that there is no one-size-fits-all so...
- 10:15 Redmine Defect #29848 (Resolved): Query to determine role ids is incorrect
- For some unknown reasons the @members@ table (still) had a @role_id@ column. Dropping that column manually, removed t...
- 21:00 Redmine Defect #29848: Query to determine role ids is incorrect
- There were no pertinent plugins active at the time the error occurred. I migrated from 3.2-stable. Project membership...
- 21:31 Redmine Defect #29848 (Closed): Query to determine role ids is incorrect
- After migrating to stable branch 3.4, the issues page stopped listing entries except for admin users.
- 16:17 Redmine Wiki edit: PluginICalendarExport (#5)
- 20:24 Redmine Defect #13932: File upload does not work with Safari
- I have to correct myself: It does work with Safari 6, but it does not work with Safari 5.1.9 (MacOS 10.6)
- 20:57 Redmine Defect #13932 (Closed): File upload does not work with Safari
- Tested with Safari 5.1.7 (Windows), but does also not work with -Safari 6 (MacOS)- Safari 5.1.9 (MacOS 10.6)
- 21:03 Redmine Feature #1077: ICS view of Calendar
- For the record: the redmics plugin is now hosted on GitHub: https://github.com/buschmais/redmics. Happy forking!
- 14:09 Redmine Feature #8529: Get the API key of the user through REST API
- It would be great for (mobile) apps to retrieve the API key:
# the mobile app asks for username and password
- 08:37 Redmine Help: RE: Email Notification not send on adding news and adding message forum
- The author of the news item is excluded from the recipients list. This is also true for this patch. You should play w...
Also available in: Atom