- Login: shubham123
- Registered on: 2009-11-27
- Last connection: 2011-08-17
- 09:31 Redmine Feature #8298 (Closed): Require the SQL query that generates CSV
- Where can i find the SQL query that is used to generate the CSV which exports all the columns of all issues?
- 15:43 Redmine Feature #2096: Custom fields referencing system tables (users and versions)
- TO Redmine coders,
why cant this be included in the redmine version and not as a plugin???
Is just making a copy o...
- 10:41 Redmine Feature #2096: Custom fields referencing system tables (users and versions)
- I would like to see this implemeneted since there are different users which need to be mapped in different roles to ...
- 09:06 Redmine Feature #7186 (Resolved): Custom Member List Field
- Closing the issue since it is duplicate of #2096. Nopt sure if 2096 meets my requirements although what i wanted is p...
- 06:46 Redmine Feature #7186 (Closed): Custom Member List Field
- Can we have a custom member list field similar to the "Assigned"??
This field should automatically take in values f...
- 04:23 Redmine Plugins: RE: Importer plugin - Help
- I couldnt get this solved, hence i upgraded my redmine version.
But now there is another big issue. I cannot make a...
- 03:21 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Steps to upgrade from 0.8.3 to 1.0.1
- Hi, Thanks for the information. I was succesfully able to migrate the database.
Though i had some problems, i found...
- 13:13 Redmine Plugins: RE: Importer plugin - Help
- By Using Rchady's plugin on 0.8.7, i am getting the following error
undefined method `<=>' for :tracker:Symbol
- 12:37 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Steps to upgrade from 0.8.3 to 1.0.1
- HI, on the similar lines, but a different situation here.
I am upgrading from 0.8.7 to 1.0.0
0.8.7 is on machine 1...
- 14:08 Redmine Feature #6281 (Closed): Migrating to new version with old database
- I saw some tickets and explanation to migrating the versions and databases...but my problem is bit different.
Also available in: Atom