- Registered on: 2009-11-28
- Last connection: 2011-09-05
Reported issues: 0
- 16:05 Redmine Development: RE: Too many revisions - the many single file commits
- Toshi MARUYAMA wrote:
> It is popular to separate revisions.
- 22:01 Redmine Help: RE: Using REST API for custom fields
- Well, your XML looks good, the custom fields settings as well, it should work...
Which redmine version do you run ? ...
- 15:05 Redmine Help: RE: Using REST API for custom fields
- Thanks for the snapshot.
Could you post the xml data you send as well ;o) If you cannot catch it at the source (in...
- 14:44 Redmine Help: RE: Using REST API for custom fields
- Yes, please provide a snapshot of custom fields definition page and also your xml data.
Good luck for restarting y...
- 14:33 Redmine Help: RE: Using REST API for custom fields
- OK, so the values you provided are probably not accepted.
Of which type (list, text, ...) are your two CF ?
- 21:45 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Philosophical Question- Trackers
- Jamie Hardt wrote:
> Do you find people subscribe to the activity of their particular team's tracker and follow it, ...
- 12:10 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Philosophical Question- Trackers
- Well, for us trackers belong to different teams with different workflows. For example, bugs tracker "belongs" to vali...
- 22:38 Redmine Help: RE: Using REST API for custom fields
- Thomas Spycher wrote:
> What do the tag <1> stand for? The ID of the Custom Field?
Yes, that's the custom field I...
- 20:54 Redmine Help: RE: Strategies for making an "upgradeable" redmine as painless as possible
- Using git is indeed probably the best way. I have simply forked redmine repository from github, then committed code c...
- 18:19 Redmine Help: RE: Change project identifier?
- I don't think that's possible through the admin console. So when I need to change the identifier, I generally make it...
Also available in: Atom