Redmine Google Calendar plugin - v.0.1.2 released
I hereby announce the release of the Redmine Google Calendar plugin version
0.1.2. This second point-release after the initial work of Jim Mulholland reflects the recent move of the plugin's sources completely. The first point-release (0.1.1) fixed several issues which came up while running the plugin on a development version of Redmine.
Here comes the changelog of versions
- Enhancement: Add copyright-file
- Enhancement: Bring README.rdoc up-to-date and in-sync with the updated wiki-page on redmine.org (reflect move of the plugins' SCM-repo)
- Defect: Fix compatibility with Redmine trunk while keeping it compatible with Redmine 0.8.x
- Defect: Fix development-mode compatibility with Redmine trunk while keeping it compatible with Redmine 0.8.x in development-mode
- Defect: Currently selected project custom field for the iframe-source is not reflected in the view
- Enhancement: Remove obsolete "net/imap"-requirement
- Enhancement: Carry-out the plugin name consequently through all code(-comments)
- Enhancement: Rename the "settings"-partial to prevent collision with other plugins
- Enhancement: Structurize the code-layout (indention, spaces etc.) and remove obsolete code-comments
- Enhancement: Update and improve the delivered documentation
- Enhancement: More verbose logging while starting the plugin
- Enhancement: Update and structurize the licensing documentation
- Enhancement: Add license-file
- Enhancement: Remove obsolete files and directories
- Enhancement: Add changelog-file
Please refer to the plugin's wiki-page (Google Calendar plugin) for more details (e.g. about how to upgrade to the latest version or about where the plugin sources can be downloaded).
Mischa The Evil.