Include is_private setting in xml/json output
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
When getting issues with the REST api, the is_private flag isn't included.
I've solved the problem on my local copy by modifying two files:
Issue API: include is_private attribute in xml/json output (#10914).
Patch by Shivam Daryanani.
Also, can be seen as related to #8577.
#8577 fixes the issue for the issue list, but does not address the problem with including the is_private flag in the json / xml output.
- Related to Feature #8577: "Private" column and filter on the issue list added
- Related to Defect #10870: Private bugs are accessible via the API added
If we have this really simple solution, why it is not included in current realase?
I would also suggest change this issue track to 'Bug', 'Defect' or something similar, because we can modify this field with PUT request. All Issues obtained with REST api seems to be not private now.
- Target version set to 2.6.0
Uploaded a patch to provide this feature.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Resolution set to Fixed
Feature added in r13395, thanks.
- Duplicated by Feature #8353: [REST] privacy information on issue displaying added
Also available in: Atom