Redmine shouldn't require all database gems
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
Among sqlite/postgresql and mysql, only one is needed of the three per installation, but ./Gemfile require all of them.
mysql is used in my installation, and I don't want introduce necessary libs, I have to comment those pg/sqlite lines.
I'm not familiar with ruby gems, but I think there is a way to avoid this.
#3 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Shouldn't require all three kinds db driver to Redmine shouldn't require all database gems
- Category set to Third-party libraries
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 2.3.0
- Resolution changed from Invalid to Fixed
Indeed, bundle install will now only install the database gems that are in use in your database.yml.