- Registered on: 2009-06-26
- Last connection: 2017-08-06
- Redmine (Contributor, 2011-01-19)
Reported issues: 55
- 10:27 Redmine Defect #21345 (Closed): User ratings page link doesn't work (plugins)
- Clicking on the ratings count above the stars of a plugin's page doesn't scroll the page to the ??User ratings?? sect...
- 08:32 Redmine Feature #18004: Do NOT hide category and version fields on issue form when no category or version...
* leave the category field the way it works : you're supposed to define the categories before using the issue ...
- 22:06 Redmine Feature #18004: Do NOT hide category and version fields on issue form when no category or version...
- Easiest solution would be to have a ??Use categories?? checkbox at project level?
- This should not be done in a specific markup helper.
This should not be a "global variable":http://c2.com/cgi/wiki...
- 18:12 Redmine Patch #20180: Make the updateIssueFrom(url) function return the XMLHttpRequest object
- FTR the object returned by the function is not a XMLHttpRequest but a Promise.
- 16:34 Redmine Defect #20597: Ajax indicator is displayed below modal boxes
- Could you please give details?
- 16:26 Redmine Feature #20603 (New): Keep compatibility with Rails 4.1 to support SQL Server < 2012
- It would allow Redmine to be compatible with SQL Server 2005 to 2008R2 until Rails 5 makes his way out and 4.1 branch...
- 16:01 Redmine Feature #14534: Upgrade to Rails 4.2
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> SQLServer compatibility is now fixed.
As Toshi noticed (message#45925) they chose to ...
- 12:06 Redmine Feature #18785: Handle oudated/unclear/wrong howto's in a decent matter.
- Not sure about the Archive section but fully agree with the included page containing a coloured warning message such ...
Also available in: Atom