Feature #12282

how to set [target version] as required field?

Added by Steven Wong almost 7 years ago. Updated over 4 years ago.

Status:ClosedStart date:
Priority:NormalDue date:
Assignee:-% Done:

0%

Category:-
Target version:-
Resolution:Fixed

Description

how to set [target version] as required field?

anyone knows how to config it? Thanks.

History

#1 Updated by Ivan Cenov almost 7 years ago

Please, use help forum for that.
Particularly, go to http://your.redmine.server/workflows/permissions

#2 Updated by Steven Wong almost 7 years ago

Hi, Ivan Cenov

I used redmine 2.1.2 Stable and I config the workflows/permissions, but I can not found the option that the [target version] field should be filled any time but not the [targer version] field is read-only or not. Could anyone help me?

Thanks so much.

Ivan Cenov wrote:

Please, use help forum for that.
Particularly, go to http://your.redmine.server/workflows/permissions

#3 Updated by Daniel Felix almost 7 years ago

You can just define "read-only" in Workflow field permissions.

This seems more like a feature request.

I can't find a backend interface where i could set the default fields (like target version) as required.

Custom fields could be set to enabled, disabled and required. Default fields just could be enabled, disabled, and this just for the whole installation not just for some project.

#4 Updated by Dipan Mehta over 6 years ago

This works in the current Redmine > 2.1.x

You can go to Administration > Workflow > Field Permissions and set the respective fields for each tracker/state/role.

This issue can be closed.

#5 Updated by Nikunj Kotecha almost 5 years ago

Any way to do this per project?

For my case, there are some projects were we are managing Target versions, not all.

#6 Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 4 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Closed
  • Resolution set to Fixed

Dipan Mehta wrote:

This works in the current Redmine > 2.1.x

You can go to Administration > Workflow > Field Permissions and set the respective fields for each tracker/state/role.

This issue can be closed.

Indeed.

#7 Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 4 years ago

  • Resolution deleted (Fixed)

Nikunj Kotecha wrote:

Any way to do this per project?

For my case, there are some projects were we are managing Target versions, not all.

If there is no open version, which means all version is closed or locked,
version filed is not shown.

#8 Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 4 years ago

  • Resolution set to Fixed

#9 Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 4 years ago

Toshi MARUYAMA wrote:

Nikunj Kotecha wrote:

Any way to do this per project?

For my case, there are some projects were we are managing Target versions, not all.

If there is no open version, which means all version is closed or locked,
version filed is not shown.

Sorry, version filed is not shown, but issue cannot be updated with "Target version can't be blank".

Also available in: Atom PDF