- Registered on: 2013-03-16
- Last connection: 2017-11-14
Reported issues: 12
- 06:44 Redmine Feature #22802: Add the posibility to set/change the position of an issue in a version
- This is great stuff. Thanks a lot.
- 06:43 Redmine Feature #23287: Better structuring of Version page
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> Dipan Mehta wrote:
> > 3. Allow to order the issues (not necessarily sort by tracker or is...
- 14:29 Redmine Patch #212: Assign To limited by workflow
- Under a given state of the issue - specific people should only be assigned. For example - when issue moves from devel...
- 14:23 Redmine Feature #202: Textilization of Documents, News and Timelog-entry comments
- The document and news already seems to have textilization support as it seems. Don't know since when though!
- 14:18 Redmine Feature #90: Show deleted wiki pages or wiki files on the activity
- This is the oldest issue (feature) alive now! Almost 10 years.
- 15:02 Redmine Feature #23289 (New): Allow adding child issues with UI similar to "add 'related" function.
- In the issue page one can add related issues by entiring issue number.
However, 'Add button' under 'Child issues'...
- 15:18 Redmine Feature #23287: Better structuring of Version page
Add related - #4992 which also talks about better printable layout of version page.
- 15:12 Redmine Feature #13387: Improving Redmine's version model (not just milestones)
The overall version model should improve not only from the Milestone/Version/target as hierarchy - but also in term...
- 15:10 Redmine Feature #23287 (New): Better structuring of Version page
- Quite often version itself represent a specific scope of work under the large project or a full project itself and he...
- 15:10 Redmine Feature #23286 (New): Customizable state model workflow for versions
- As indicated under #13387 - the version should be treated as a first class citizen in redmine.
Currently, there i...
Also available in: Atom