Enhanced Arabic translation
I have adjusted the arabic translation to match the majority of arabic speakers in Egypt, the gulf area, and the Middle East. Also, I have fixed many incorrect translations.
Attached are the new changed files.
This should be a patch, but couldn't change the type of the issue.
- Tracker changed from Feature to Patch
- Target version set to 2.4.0
- Subject changed from Enhanced arabic translation to Enhanced Arabic translation
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
I committed in trunk r11800.
r11800 excludes month and day name.
As I described at #13674, jquery.ui.datepicker-ar.js is copy of jQuery github files.
Please feedback to jQuery team, firstly.
This is excluding month and day patch.
- Status changed from New to Closed
Also available in: Atom