Another broken display of subtasks on parent issues
We currently have a task with around 90+ sub tasks on our hosted redmine server.
The task and all of the subtasks are attached.
The problem started when we recently added two tasks to the existing tree, 7062 and 7063.
Both of these tasks are already created, and have their parent tasks set afterward.
After adding both 7062 and 7063 to the parent 6512, we got the lower portion of the list (below task 6515) cut off and some tasks are missing from the list:
Also if we open the task 6515, we can see this parent tree structure:
We have checked that all all the tasks have the correct parent task assigned.
We did a further investigation into the database table and found these facts:
- Before adding 7062 and 7063 to parent task 6512:
- After adding 7062 and 7063 to parent 6512:
- To fix the problem, we had to manually changed the rgt values to:
Seems when setting parent task of 7062 and 7063 to 6512, the wrong values of rgt are updated to 6496 and 6515.
We can reproduce this problem again by removing parent task of 7062 and 7063 and assigned them back 6512.
We think the problem is similar to #11011
The redmine version that we are using is: