Add New Wiki formatting Item
|Assignee:||Mischa The Evil||% Done:|
Suggest to add the following.
- Redmine 0.7.3 released (link to news with id 17)
- news:Greetings (link to the news with title "Greetings")
- news:"Some news" (double quotes can be used when news title contains spaces)
#2 Updated by Rex McConnell over 7 years ago
- File application_helper.rb.patch added
DISCLAIMER: Firstly, I have only been using Redmine for a month now. Secondly, I have never touched Ruby before.
Attached is a patch I made for
redmine/app/helpers/application_helper.rb that implements wiki links for "News" resources. I am not sure if it is 100% complete and/or accurate, but it seems to be working flawlessly on v0.9.0.
I hope it helps others looking to make wiki links to their news. :)
#3 Updated by Mischa The Evil almost 6 years ago
- Category changed from Wiki to Documentation
- Assignee set to Mischa The Evil
# forum forum#2 => link to forum with ID 2 forum:Discussion => link to forum with name 'Discussion' # news news#1 => link to news item with ID 1 news:"eCookbook first release !" => link to news item with name 'eCookbook first release !'
#4 Updated by Mischa The Evil about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
Mischa The Evil wrote:
[...] This commit remains to be documented though. [...]
Documentation added to RedmineTextFormatting. The inclusion of this documentation in source:/trunk/public/help/en/wiki_syntax_detailed.html will follow via issue #13497.