Custom fields / List - make user editable
It would be really great to add option (and role premission?) that will allow users edit list values of a custom field "list" just in the same way, as categories can be added by users from issue view (now can be list edited only by admin in custom fueld config).
#1 Updated by Yann Laforest over 4 years ago
Need this feature too.
I need each project-admin to be able to edit some fields because some of them may have to be changed often.
We don't want the Administrator to be spammed for changing value of custom fields.
It would be great that we can add fields like "Category" .
#7 Updated by Frederick Thomssen almost 4 years ago
I have just finished the first version of a plugin to enable user-editing of Custom Fields.
Please have a look at https://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_edit_custom_fieldsFeatures:
- Allows editing of all Issue Custom Fields for a project
- Provides new role permission
- Provides new module permission
- Add field in Custom Fields configuration to make only certain Custom Fields user editable
- Add a select box to choose which Custom Field to edit