Spent time on subtasks should also be reassigned when deleting an issue
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
When you delete an issue, its spent hours will be reassigned to selected issue, but the time spent on descendants was just simply deleted. Now it is also reassigned to the targeted issue.
Patch tested and fully working for Redmine 3.3.1-devel
Pull request on GitHub : https://github.com/redmine/redmine/pull/92
Update project_id column in case some time entries were on subtasks of different projects (#24693).
- File screenshot1-spent_time.png added
- File screenshot2-without-patch.png added
- File screenshot3-with-patch.png added
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
Confirmed the problem.
This patch works as expected. The remaining work is to add tests.
Total spent time is 11.00 hours:
Without the patch:
With the patch:
#5 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang 4 months ago
- Tracker changed from Patch to Defect
- Subject changed from Issue destroy : Also reassign descendants spent hours to Spent time on subtasks should also be reassigned when deleting an issue
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version changed from Candidate for next minor release to 3.2.5
- Resolution set to Fixed
The fix is included in r16118, thanks.
#7 Updated by David Côté-Tremblay about 1 month ago
I did a plugin to backport this fix on 3.2.4 and older :