Ability to move an issue to a different project from the update form
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
I can change almost all attributes of an issue if I click "update" and then "More" links - all except for "Project" and "tracker type". Those are changed on a separate "Move" page. This looks like an interface inconsistency.
- Tracker changed from Defect to Feature
Tracker is now present on the issue update form.
you mean in version 0.9.2?
- Subject changed from issue management inconsistency: "project" and "tracker" fields are edited on a separate page to Ability to move an issue to a different project from the update form
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 1.4.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Related to Defect #14378: "Move" function is not visible in new redmine added
- Related to deleted (Defect #14378: "Move" function is not visible in new redmine )
- Related to Feature #4996: More issue information on Move Issue page added
- Related to Feature #3792: move issue tool should also have a target category field added
Also available in: Atom