Global issue list's context menu has enabled options for parent menus but there are no valid selections
|Assignee:||Jean-Baptiste Barth||% Done:|
A client brought this bug to my attention. On the global issues list:
- Select two issues on different projects
- Right click to trigger the context menu
- Some options with a submenu are enabled but the selections are not (Priority, % Done). e.g. It shows you can change Priority but doesn't present any values you can select.
#2 Updated by Alain Alain091 over 8 years ago
- File issues_controller.rb.patch added
find attached a patch which take into account rights of each project for evaluate the access to actions in menus.
The rule is an AND operation between the rights in each project. If one is false, the entire action is set to false.
#6 Updated by Jean-Baptiste Barth about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Baptiste Barth
- Target version set to 1.0.2
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to Fixed