Feature #5232

Show 'My page' after login

Added by Robert Schneider over 8 years ago. Updated almost 3 years ago.

Status:ClosedStart date:2010-04-01
Priority:NormalDue date:
Assignee:-% Done:

0%

Category:UI
Target version:-
Resolution:Duplicate

Description

It would be also nice if there would be a user setting that allowes one to get to the My page after login, instead of the Home page.

Generally, a better My page would be nice. With more configuration options. I would be happy if I could see all tickets (observed, assigend to, ...), not only the first 10.

user_selects_default_login.diff Magnifier - Patch (2.47 KB) Savannah Durbin, 2010-05-14 00:54


Related issues

Duplicates Redmine - Feature #1233: change default homepage to My page New 2008-05-13

History

#1 Updated by jessie wang over 8 years ago

same question!

#2 Updated by Savannah Durbin about 8 years ago

I created a patch for this issue. It doesn't make the "My Page" any prettier, but in "My Account" it allows you to choose whether you would like your homepage to be My Page, or the default index page. Feel free to try it out!

#3 Updated by Eraldo Girardi about 8 years ago

Savannah Durbin wrote:

I created a patch for this issue. It doesn't make the "My Page" any prettier, but in "My Account" it allows you to choose whether you would like your homepage to be My Page, or the default index page. Feel free to try it out!

Thanks, this is very useful.
How this setting get stored in the database?
I don't see any "default_homepage" in the users table.
I'm sorry if I'm asking for a dumb question, I'm not a ruby developer.

#4 Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 5 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Closed
  • Resolution set to Duplicate

As in #1233#note-20, this issue is duplicate with #1233.

#5 Updated by Zack s over 3 years ago

In redmine 2.5.x .. config/route.rb

# root :to => 'welcome#index', :as => 'home'
root :to => '', :controller => 'my', :action => 'page', :as => 'home'

#6 Updated by Jean Louis almost 3 years ago

Zack s wrote:

In redmine 2.5.x .. config/route.rb

# root :to => 'welcome#index', :as => 'home'
root :to => '', :controller => 'my', :action => 'page', :as => 'home'

doesn't seems to work on redmine 3.1.0 (internal error) then I modify only with the begin of your patch,
in "app/controllers/account_controller.rb" :

= call_hook(:controller_account_success_authentication_after, {:user => user })
- redirect_back_or_default my_page_path
+ redirect_to :controller => 'my', :action => 'page'

#7 Updated by Rafał Kołodziejczyk almost 3 years ago

Jean Louis wrote:

doesn't seems to work on redmine 3.1.0 (internal error) then I modify only with the begin of your patch,

This work for me:

root :to => 'my#page', :via => :get, :as => 'home'

Also available in: Atom PDF