SVN Repository: Can not list content of a folder which includes square brackets.
|Assignee:||Eric Davis||% Done:|
|Target version:||1.0.0 (RC)|
1. Create a folder in SVN's repository. The folder's name includes square brackets, such as [dir1].
2. Add something (files and/or folders) into the folder created above.
3. Confirm them can be displayed correctly by SVN's client.
4. In Redmine's repository, click [dir1] to display its content.
After step4, the The entry or revision was not found in the repository. is displayed.
2. Server(RHEL5):CollabNet Subversion(1.6.6) + redmine(0.9.4) + Postgresql(8.4.3)
#5 Updated by Gregor Schmidt over 7 years ago
The basic problem seems to be an incompatibility of the URL RFC1738 and Ruby's URI.escape. The former assumes square brackets unsafe, the latter treats them as safe characters. Therefore they are not properly escaped when building the SVN URL.
I will try to add a failing test and add the necessary escaping.
#8 Updated by Gregor Schmidt over 7 years ago
- File 0001-adding-test-for-5548-square-brackets-in-svn-paths.patch added
- File 0002-fix-for-5548-escaping-in-svn-urls.patch added
For those prefering git, here is the same patch in gits format-patch format.
#10 Updated by Gregor Schmidt over 7 years ago
- File 0003-updating-test-case-to-work-with-updated-svn-test-rep.patch added
- File patch.diff added
Another functional test was affected by the change in the test repository. Attached are updated patch files.