- Registered on: 2010-04-15
- Last connection: 2018-06-18
Reported issues: 30
- 12:50 Redmine Defect #28686: /users API does not accept boolean-like String values for generate_password
- Please note, that since Rails 5 the way how strings are converted to booleans has changed. Previously anything but a ...
- 12:07 Redmine Defect #28686 (Closed): /users API does not accept boolean-like String values for generate_password
- When creating a new user using the XML Rest API and the following XML, Redmine is not generating a new password.
- 10:18 Redmine Patch #28295: Show name changes in diff preview
- Thank you for taking a look. Unfortunately, I didn't set up the test repositories. That's why I didn't catch the test...
- 11:51 Redmine Feature #28616 (New): Handle image orientation of attachments and thumbnails
- From time to time, images may have a different orientation than their byte stream suggests. E.g. this apparently happ...
- 12:03 Redmine Feature #28561: Add note about link validity to password lost email
- Updated the patch to include the Japanese translation provided by Go MAEDA.
- 11:31 Redmine Feature #28561 (Closed): Add note about link validity to password lost email
- The password-lost link may be used only once. But this piece of information is not presented to the user. We are regu...
- 23:07 Redmine Open discussion: RE: The list of projects is not properly displayed
- Have a look at #28005-1. Go MAEDA was so kind and did explain the steps to get back the old behavior.
- 21:39 Redmine Open discussion: RE: The list of projects is not properly displayed
- This is a side effect of the new multi column project list. Just like in a news paper, the text runs to the next colu...
- 14:40 Redmine Defect #28393 (Closed): Sort issue custom fields by position in tracker UI
- When configuring issue custom fields for a single tracker, the custom fields are order by creation date. Instead they...
- 09:53 Redmine Defect #28322 (New): Commit messages referencing issues should stop at line breaks
- When referencing an issue via commit message, the matching should stop at line breaks. Otherwise, unexpected things m...
Also available in: Atom