- Registered on: 2010-04-15
- Last connection: 2018-10-23
Reported issues: 33
- 10:14 Redmine Feature #29660: Add Referrer-Policy header to prevent browsers from sending private data to exter...
- Holger Just wrote:
> If we also want to specifically support IE, we should use @origin@. However, this would impact ...
- 10:05 Redmine Feature #29660: Add Referrer-Policy header to prevent browsers from sending private data to exter...
- This seems to be a sensible improvement. It does not impact the behavior for users on IE/Edge, but it improves privac...
- 10:04 Redmine Patch #29606: Support self-signed LDAPS connections
- After some internal discussion at "Planio":https://plan.io/redmine-hosting/, we've decided to further clarify the wor...
- 15:36 Redmine Patch #29606: Support self-signed LDAPS connections
- 15:35 Redmine Patch #29606 (Closed): Support self-signed LDAPS connections
- With the introduction of certficate checks to LDAPS connections in trunk #24970 (and maybe 3.4 in #29476), we should ...
- 14:52 Redmine Defect #28558: OpenLDAP
- LDAPS will use a different port than LDAP. The default ports are 389 for LDAP and 636 for LDAPS.
There is a differ...
- 09:52 Redmine Defect #29247: Textile phrase modifiers break wiki macros
- *Disclaimer:* I don't know a lot about the inner workings of redcloth.
I can see, how the proposed change fixes th...
- 11:15 Redmine Patch #13400: Calculate %done based on estimated and logged time
- Thank you for your feedback:
@Marius BALTEANU: Thank you for pointing out #24277. I think it's a nice addition. My...
- 16:56 Redmine Patch #13400: Calculate %done based on estimated and logged time
- I recently came across this issue while working at Planio. I've rebased Holger's patch and added some tests.
- 16:02 Redmine Feature #27822: Remove filename from attachment preview links
- Thanks for taking a look at this patch. Attached you may find a diff, which adds the necessary changes to the test su...
Also available in: Atom