Watchers list too big in new issue form
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
We face the problem that we have many project members with the right to add watchers.
In the new issue form, we get a very big checkbox list of possible watchers.
It would be better to have a more compact view on this selection,
- role bases filters
- java script drop down (only drop down watchers list if you wanna add a watcher, but not default on open new issue form
- combobox with name search and name auto completion which filters scrollable drop checkbox list for entered user name
#1 Updated by Glenn Gould almost 7 years ago
See similar discussion at http://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/27720?r=27774#message-27774
Especially role based filtes would be very helpfull in this list.
#3 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 5 years ago
- Subject changed from watchers list to big in new issue form to Watchers list too big in new issue form
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Fixed in r12673. The default checkbox are not displayed if there are more than 20 members and you'll have to use the seacrh windows to add watchers.