Redmine 2.3.0 and 2.2.4 released
- Spent time list and report: improved filtering system, ability to choose columns (including custom fields)
- Gantt chart: issue relations and progress line can now be displayed
- AJAX upload of attachments with drag and drop support and progress bar
- Optional membership inheritance in subprojects
- Bulk watch/unwatch issues from the context menu
- Ruby 2.0 and JRuby support
- Microsoft SQLServer support (2008 and higher)
You can review all the changes in the Changelog. Redmine 2.2.4 is a maintenance release for the 2.2.x branch that fixes a few issues. Redmine 2.3.0 and 2.2.4 are upgraded to Rails 3.2.13 which fixes several security vulnerabilities. Upgrading as soon as possible is recommended.
Thanks to all committers and contributors!