Plugins Directory » Westaco Versions
|Registered on:||2018-07-18 (28 days ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 3.4.x|
This plugin adds the new Versions page to Redmine's application (global) and project menus. This page lists versions of all projects or of the project (and its subprojects) correspondingly. It supports a query form (with filters, columns etc) similar to the query forms, that can be found on Issues and Spent time pages.
The plugin also adds the following additional fields to the Version model (these fields can be used as query filters and columns):
- Start date (entered manually) - the date, when the work on the version is actually started.
- End date (entered manually) - the date, when the main work on the version is actually finished (unlike the existing due date, that represents the date, when the work is planned to be finished).
- Closed date (automatic) - the date, when the version was closed.
Additionally, the plugin adds the following dynamically calculated fields (available as columns in the query form):
- Estimated duration - the number of days between the start date (or creation date, if the start date is not available) and the due date.
- Actual duration - the number of days between the start date and the end date, i.e., the number of days the version is actually being worked on.
- Remaining duration - the number of days until the end date or the due date (if the former is not available).
- Extra duration - the number of days between the end date and the due date. So, the column shows, whether the version was finished early or late.
Development of this plugin was sponsored by Westaco.
westaco_versionsdirectory to the
pluginsdirectory of Redmine
rake redmine:plugins:migrate RAILS_ENV=production
- Restart Redmine
Compatible with Redmine 3.4.x.