Redmine moves to latest Rails 3 (6 comments)
As announced previously, the next major release of Redmine (2.0) will run with Rails 3.2.
Today, the development branch was upgraded to Rails 3.2.3 (the latest Rails release). Although it passes the full test suite with ruby 1.8 and 1.9 already, there may still be a few issues. So if you're using trunk for production, you may want to wait for the 2.0 final release before upgrading.
Redmine 1.4.1 released (2 comments)
Redmine 1.4.1 is a maintenance release for the new 1.4.0 branch.
It fixes the "Create and continue" buttons and gives the ability to users to unsubscribe (this new feature is enabled by default but can be turned off in application settings). It fixes a few other issues as well.
Redmine 1.3.3 and 1.4.0 released (6 comments)
Redmine 1.3.3 is a maintenance release that fixes a regression introduced in 1.3.2 that broke the ability to change the Sticky and Locked flags when updating a forum message (#10564). It also fixes a few other issues.Redmine 1.4.0 is the new feature release. Here are the highlights:
- Support for multiple SCM per project
- Multiselect custom fields
- Redesigned and merged copy/duplicate and edit/move functionalities for issues
- Better handling of issue update conflict and uploaded attachments on failure
- Next/Previous navigation links on issues
- REST API: project members management, attachments upload
- Official support for ruby 1.9 and jruby
You can review all the 46 features and improvements of this new release on the Changelog. Enjoy!
Redmine 1.3.2 released (1 comment)
Redmine 1.3.2 fixes 13 defects and is available for download at Rubyforge. This maintenance release also fixes several security issues (one XSS and several mass-assignment vulnerabilities that affect all previous versions of Redmine).
You can view the list of changes on the Changelog.
Redmine 1.3.1 released (3 comments)
This is a maintenance release that fixes 11 minor defects and brings a few updates for several translations. Arabic translation is also added, thanks to Ahmad AlTwaijiry. You can view all the details in the Changelog.
Redmine 1.2.3 and 1.3.0 released (5 comments)
Redmine 1.2.3 is a bug fix release for the 1.2.x serie. It also includes a security fix for those who use the apache module provided with Redmine that can be used to access your subversion repositories (Redmine.pm). It runs with Rails 2.3.11 like previous 1.2.x versions.
Redmine 1.3.0 is the new feature release. It includes all the 1.2.3 fixes + 30 other bug fixes and the following main features:
- Improved PDF export (support for most text formatting options and images)
- Improved CSV export (option to export current view or all columns)
- Ability to edit a single section of a wiki page
- Ability to assign issues to groups
- Visual representation of branch/merge history for Git and Mercurial repositories
- Ability to filter issues on specific dates ranges
- MailHandler improvements for user creation
- Many additions to the REST API (issue relations, version, queries, categories, attachments, statuses, trackers)
You can have a look at 1.3.0 for the entire list of new features and bug fixes. Redmine 1.3.0 runs with Rails 2.3.14.
Get your own demo environment (3 comments)
You can now get your own Redmine demo environment with full administrator privileges so you can try out all the customization possibilities of Redmine.
You just need to fill a simple form at: http://m.redmine.org.
Redmine 1.2.2 released (4 comments)
This release fixes 16 defects and several security issues: a CSRF vulnerability reported by joernchen of Phenoelit and XSS vulnerabilities. Upgrade is recommended for all 1.2.x users.
API Day (3 comments)
REST API for Versions and Issue Relations were added today in trunk and will be available in Redmine 1.3. You can review the documentation and try these new features.
Your feedback is welcome in order to improve these API before release.
Redmine 1.2.0 released (7 comments)
This release brings many new features and improvements (including private issues, more customizable workflow, custom fields referencing users and versions, user deletion, time entries bulk edition) and fixes more than 60 defects. You can review the list of all changes here.
gem install rails -v=2.3.11
Thanks to all active contributors and translators who made Redmine 1.2.0 possible.
Also available in: Atom