Mastering Redmine is a comprehensive guide with tips, tricks and best practices for using Redmine, written by Andriy Lesyuk and published by Packt publishing. It's available as eBook or print book and you can order it at: http://www.packtpub.com/mastering-redmine/book
Redmine 2.2.3 fix and security release (3 comments)
A new Rails vulnerability (CVE-2013-0333) has been discovered and affects those who are still using Redmine 1.4.7. In order to upgrade to the Rails version that fixes this vulnerability, you can apply the attached patch (redmine-1.4.7.patch) then run
`bundle update rails`.
Redmine 2.1.6 and 2.2.2 are not affected by this vulnerability.
Redmine 2.2.2 maintenance release (2 comments)
Redmine 1.4.7 fixes a Ruby on Rails vulnerability (CVE-2013-0155) that was not fixed in Rails 2.3.15 and Redmine 1.4.6. It is strongly recommended for 1.4.x users to upgrade to this new release. This vulnerability was already fixed in Redmine 2.1.6 and Redmine 2.2.1.
Now that Rails 2.3 is no longer supported by the Rails core team and that security fixes are not guaranteed for this unsupported Rails version, Redmine 1.4.7 is the last 1.4.x release.
Redmine 2.2.1, 2.1.6 and 1.4.6 security releases (10 comments)
Several security vulnerabilities have been discovered in Ruby on Rails lately (read the announcement) and are fixed in all of these new Redmine releases. These vulnerabilities are considered critical, so upgrading as soon as possible is highly recommended.
These new releases are available at Rubyforge.
Redmine 2.2.0 and 2.1.5 released (3 comments)
- Private comments in issues
- Ability to allow subtasks in subprojects or other projects (can be turned on/off with a configurable scope)
- Issue relations improvements:
- Precedes/Follows relations take care of non working days when rescheduling issues (non working days can be configured in the application settings)
- Precedes/Follows relations now also move following issues when rescheduling an issue earlier
- A new relation "Copied from/to" is automatically added when copying issues
- You can now filter issues against their relations
- Relations can be displayed on the issue list
- Issue list improvements:
- The order of the group column can now be set
- An option lets you display the full issue descriptions on the issue list
- REST API additions: wiki pages, roles, priorities, user Impersonation
Thanks to all contributors!
Redmine 2.1.4 released (1 comment)
Redmine 2.1.3 and 1.4.5 released (1 comment)
Also available in: Atom