Redmine 2.0.0 released (13 comments)
Redmine 2.0.0 drops Rails 2.3 (which is no longer maintained by the Rails team) in favour of the latest Rails 3 release, and it's now available for download at Rubyforge. New features will come with the next 2.1.0 release.
Efforts have been made to ease the upgrade of existing Redmine plugins but most of them will need a bit of work from their authors in order to be compatible with Rails 3. So if you're using some plugins, you may want to wait before switching to Redmine 2.x.
Redmine 1.4.2 released (1 comment)
Redmine 1.4.2 is a maintenance release that fixes 8 defects, including a compatibility issue with the latest ruby1.9.3 release (patch level 194), several improvements and translations updates. You can review the changes in the Changelog and download this new release at Rubyforge.
Redmine 1.4.x releases stick to Rails 2.3 and will be maintained during the next months for those who won't switch to the forthcoming Redmine 2.0.0 and Rails 3.
Redmine moves to latest Rails 3 (6 comments)
As announced previously, the next major release of Redmine (2.0) will run with Rails 3.2.
Today, the development branch was upgraded to Rails 3.2.3 (the latest Rails release). Although it passes the full test suite with ruby 1.8 and 1.9 already, there may still be a few issues. So if you're using trunk for production, you may want to wait for the 2.0 final release before upgrading.
Redmine 1.4.1 released (2 comments)
Redmine 1.4.1 is a maintenance release for the new 1.4.0 branch.
It fixes the "Create and continue" buttons and gives the ability to users to unsubscribe (this new feature is enabled by default but can be turned off in application settings). It fixes a few other issues as well.
Redmine 1.3.3 and 1.4.0 released (6 comments)
Redmine 1.3.3 is a maintenance release that fixes a regression introduced in 1.3.2 that broke the ability to change the Sticky and Locked flags when updating a forum message (#10564). It also fixes a few other issues.Redmine 1.4.0 is the new feature release. Here are the highlights:
- Support for multiple SCM per project
- Multiselect custom fields
- Redesigned and merged copy/duplicate and edit/move functionalities for issues
- Better handling of issue update conflict and uploaded attachments on failure
- Next/Previous navigation links on issues
- REST API: project members management, attachments upload
- Official support for ruby 1.9 and jruby
You can review all the 46 features and improvements of this new release on the Changelog. Enjoy!
Redmine 1.3.2 released (1 comment)
Redmine 1.3.2 fixes 13 defects and is available for download at Rubyforge. This maintenance release also fixes several security issues (one XSS and several mass-assignment vulnerabilities that affect all previous versions of Redmine).
You can view the list of changes on the Changelog.
Redmine 1.3.1 released (3 comments)
This is a maintenance release that fixes 11 minor defects and brings a few updates for several translations. Arabic translation is also added, thanks to Ahmad AlTwaijiry. You can view all the details in the Changelog.
Redmine 1.2.3 and 1.3.0 released (5 comments)
Redmine 1.2.3 is a bug fix release for the 1.2.x serie. It also includes a security fix for those who use the apache module provided with Redmine that can be used to access your subversion repositories (Redmine.pm). It runs with Rails 2.3.11 like previous 1.2.x versions.
Redmine 1.3.0 is the new feature release. It includes all the 1.2.3 fixes + 30 other bug fixes and the following main features:
- Improved PDF export (support for most text formatting options and images)
- Improved CSV export (option to export current view or all columns)
- Ability to edit a single section of a wiki page
- Ability to assign issues to groups
- Visual representation of branch/merge history for Git and Mercurial repositories
- Ability to filter issues on specific dates ranges
- MailHandler improvements for user creation
- Many additions to the REST API (issue relations, version, queries, categories, attachments, statuses, trackers)
You can have a look at 1.3.0 for the entire list of new features and bug fixes. Redmine 1.3.0 runs with Rails 2.3.14.
Also available in: Atom