- Registered on: 2014-07-15
- Last connection: 2017-06-01
Reported issues: 1
- 19:00 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Error crontab witch Redmine-Bitnami
- I think this is a typical issue that many people encounter.
It happens because environment variables aren't set in c...
- 17:53 Redmine Feature #10412: Target version filter shoud group versions by status
- +1 Robert's idea is good!
- 18:18 Redmine Feature #22026: Conditional custom fields
- Dipan Mehta wrote:
> The case listed in the description is indeed very relevant. However, in my view - the most simp...
- 17:18 Redmine Feature #22026: Conditional custom fields
- Okay, I'll try...
Conditional custom fields can be made by following procedure.
- 15:28 Redmine Feature #22026: Conditional custom fields
- Let me introduce that redmine-view-customize plugin could help the requirement.
Please refer to the following blog. ...
- 04:32 Redmine Feature #11361: Custom Field Groups, and User Specific Fields
- +1 If this feature is implemented, it is possible for me to apply various situations.
- Hi, redmine.org community!
I'm Hidehisa Matsutani, a staff member of redmine.tokyo, Japan.
We, redmine.tokyo ar...
- 15:35 Redmine Feature #22173: xls export with issue URL
- This is not a redmine feature but the alternative is that
you can edit an cell like '@=HYPERLINK("http://path/to/re...
- 08:34 Redmine Feature #22140: Add date-time to custom fields datatypes
- When I need it, I use text formatted custom fields designating regular expression like '^\d+\/\d+\/\d+ \d+:\d+'.
- 08:21 Redmine Feature #22026: Conditional custom fields
Also available in: Atom