- Registered on: 2008-05-15
- Last connection: 2009-03-26
Reported issues: 3
- 15:18 Redmine Feature #2255: Repository commits in subprojects won't reference tickets in parent projects
- Patch is in #2256 for anyone interested.
- 15:17 Redmine Patch #2256 (Closed): Allow commit messages to refer to issues in project ancestor tree, not just...
- Patch to provide functionality described in #2255. Patch is against revision 2056.
- 15:15 Redmine Feature #2255 (Closed): Repository commits in subprojects won't reference tickets in parent projects
- We have one large projects that contains a number of smaller sub-projects that each have their own git repository. We...
- 14:07 Redmine Defect #1939: Wiki Formatting within a Word
- I take that last part back - the Redcloth version included definitely supports the double equal sign syntax (which go...
- 14:05 Redmine Defect #1939: Wiki Formatting within a Word
- This is an issue with textile (the formatting used by Redmine) and not with Redmine itself. Textile's specs itself do...
- 22:17 Redmine Feature #1244: Version dependency
- I agree - the issues you brought up should be integrated (especially the testing - I couldn't get testing to work for...
- 16:34 Redmine Feature #1244: Version dependency
- Mark that r1900. Still used to doing Trac links.
- 16:27 Redmine Feature #1936: Moving tasks between versions on the roadmap screen
- This is actually a duplicate of #1770, although I can't actually set that. I'm also interested in this, and will prob...
- 16:20 Redmine Feature #1244: Version dependency
- Allright, I never received feedback on this, and my company has begun investigating new tracking tools, so I figured ...
- 23:05 Redmine Feature #1244 (New): Version dependency
- This may be similar to #279.
I'm interested in dependencies between versions, so I could have a version 1.0 target...
Also available in: Atom