- Registered on: 2010-02-19
- Last connection: 2012-10-05
Reported issues: 7
- 08:24 Redmine Feature #12013 (New): +1 button
- Redmine community is so keen on commenting issues with a "+1" that I don't know how we've lived so far without a "+1 ...
- 11:11 Redmine Defect #10494 (Closed): Update to the issue status from a revision is applied days after the commit
- The state of the issue did not change immediatly after having commited a change in the repository stating that the is...
- 12:09 Redmine Patch #10449: Operations with issues: Rename caption "copy" ;use "copy to" instead
- Hi Etienne,
#3055 is the only issue I see related to this in the roadmap for version 1.4.0.
However, from the descr...
- 08:02 Redmine Patch #10449 (Closed): Operations with issues: Rename caption "copy" ;use "copy to" instead
- This is really a minor issue. However, everytime I explain how to use Redmine people ask the same question:
- 07:12 Redmine Plugins: RE: Webdav plugin
- Thanks Arnaud
we'll change that.
- 10:30 Redmine Plugins: Problems with Redmine 1.3.1 and plugin version 0.3.0
- Hi Arnaud, we continue to use your plugin year after year without any problem. Thanks.
The other day however, we u...
- 10:00 Redmine Feature #461: Support bulk updating of custom fields
- I spent sometime reading this closed issue until I realised that it was only for issue specific custom fields.
- 07:46 Redmine Development: RE: Automatic version for subtasks (issues #9875, #9972)
- Agreed. This default behaviour is annoying.
- 08:29 Redmine Feature #779: Multiple SCM per project
I'm more in favour of the solution proposed in #9703
I think that it is more flexible and would solve two pro...
- 08:27 Redmine Feature #9703: Define repositories independently from projects
- I like the idea very much. It would make our life simpler and more flexible.
Mainly because our problem is not that ...
Also available in: Atom